- Record number: 2664
- Site: Caere
- Roof element: Raking simas
- Remarks: Raking sima with painted meander. Finished top edge from bottom of wave, part of stepped pattern and meander, including part of star-flower at left. Stepped pattern runs in opposite direction to TC 2064x. Th wave 3-3.1. H top stepped pattern/fascia 3. H meander 15+. W bird box 10.4.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 27, no. II:2c, fig. 19b; Ö. Wikander 1994, p. 51, no. 10; Winter 2009a, pp. 418-419, 6.A.2.e
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
The Archaic Etruscan sima
- Type of decoration: Wave/stepped pattern/meander with star-flower
- Current Collection: Antikensammlung: TC 2006x
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 20.2
- Width: 21.2
- MPD: 4.6
- Clay: 5YR 6/6
- Paint: Cream 10YR 8/3. Red 7.5YR 4/4. Black.
- Condition: Single piece
- Thickness plaque: 3.8-4.8
- Painted decoration only: yes
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/45A35B7B-D31D-4274-82FB-DCE5FEA89FF1