9019704, ATHENIAN, Catawiki, New York (N.Y.), market, Classical Auctions, Inc.
- Vase Number: 9019704
- Fabric: ATHENIAN
- Technique: RED-FIGURE
- Shape Name: PELIKE
- Date: -475 to -425
- Attributed To: PHIALE P by UNKNOWN
- Decoration: A: YOUTH IN CHLAMYS, PETASOS AND SANDALS WITH SPEARS DEPARTING, WOMAN WITH OINOCHOE AND PHIALE
B: DRAPED YOUTH LEANING ON STAFF
- Current Collection: Catawiki
- Previous Collections:
- New York (N.Y.), market, Classical Auctions, Inc.
- Publication Record: nfa, Classical Auctions, Inc.: 11.12.1991, NO.84 (A)
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/4503A5E0-3029-40DD-A02A-82CB295A75AC