3472, Poggio Civitate, T26 G-L 88-91/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Record number: 3472
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T26 G-L 88-91/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Position: Slopes
- Roof element: Tiles, pan
- Remarks: Pan tile. D cutout indentation at lower corner 5.7, W 1, W edge 0.7.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, pp. 126-127, 2.F.2.b
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 87-133
- Mouldmade: no
- Width: 53.2R
- Thickness tile: 2.1
- Outer H raised side edge: 5.8/6R
- Width raised side edge: 1.9
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/442AAC0E-011A-4559-B41C-02CAFAD91A90