7123, Acquarossa, Zone G, Roof G:1
- Record number: 7123
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone G, Roof G:1
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II B. Fragment of vertical plaque and horizontal element with flange to right. Complete height. Bottom, right, upper finished edges. 6 ridges of plastic cordon, at average distance of 2 cm from each other. Front corroded, back uneven. Back and underside of horizontal element slipped.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 106, figs. 61, 64; Winter 2009a, p. 92, 2.D.1.b
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Cordon
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Archeologico: Rev G80 67-2095
- Height: 19
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Gray-brown slip, covered in red paint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/43934910-E935-4427-B398-F961EAA414DF