3469, Poggio Civitate, T-25 DE55/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Record number: 3469
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T-25 DE55/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Position: Ridge
- Roof element: Tiles, ridge
- Remarks: Even thinner ridge tile with wide curvature, 1 finished edge.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a p. 139, 2.H.2
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 85-97
- Mouldmade: no
- Clay: 2.5YR 4/6
- Thickness tile: 1.8
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/42DF8732-63F7-4DF8-B7DF-DA72E701E9AB