6534, Veii, Portonaccio sanctuary
- Record number: 6534
- Site: Veii
- Building or zone: Portonaccio sanctuary
- Roof element: Tiles, eaves
- Comparanda: Similar design on painted raking sima and relief revetment plaques.
- Remarks: Eaves tile. Decorated with painted palmette and volutes. Raised side edge begins 3.2 from front edge. Raised side edge equal to pan tiles of 1st phase.
- Bibliography: Stefani 1953, pp. 55-56, fig. 30e, 1st phase; Winter 2009a, p. 503, 7.F.1.b, Ill. 7.5
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
Veio. Tempio detto dell'Apollo. Esplorazione e sistemazione del santuario
- Type of decoration: Painted palmettes and volutes
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 13.2
- Width: 15.1
- Clay: 2.5YR 5/6
- Paint: Red-purple 5R 4/4. Thin black outlines on every pattern. Gray ground. Cream 10YR 7/3.
- Thickness tile: 3
- Inner H raised side edge: 2.2
- Outer H raised side edge: 5
- Width raised side edge: 2.7
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/42AC5E3F-7D8B-4098-93A7-B41F3B6C8919