- Record number: 7361
- Site: Caere
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Fragments of figural relief revetment plaque preserving B 626.1 (2 fragments): 2 figures mounted in chariot with hindquarters of horses; & B 626.1/14: top flat fascia/concave tongues/roll/flat frieze. 2 more fragments of B 626.1 preserve hindquarters of horses of Group A2 & horse heads to right, from Group A1.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, pp. 176-179, B 626; Andrén 1940, p. 16, no. I:1d & c; Melis 1986, p. 161, Groups A2 & A1, table 1, pl. 4; Winter 2009a, pp. 290-291, 4.D.8.g
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
Considerazioni e ricerche antiquarie su un gruppo di lastre fittili ceretani
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Departing warrior scene to right
- Current Collection: British Museum: 1876.3-29.3 & 1884.4-9.18 & 1884.4-9.15 &1884.4-9.36 + 1884.4-9.28 (B 626.1 & B 626.1/14)
- Mouldmade: yes
- Paint: Top border cream with triple black bands. Strigils outlined in black, center alternating cream, purple-red, brown, black, cream, red. Brown roll.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/426B45AB-AC23-4743-B9A4-30B4A9305E90