565, Head of a woman.
- Reference Number: 565
- Description: Head of a woman.
- Current Collection: Victoria and Albert Museum, London
- Previous Collections:
- Story-Maskelyne, M.H.: The Marlborough Gems (1870)
- Boardman, J., Scarisbrick, D., Wagner C., Zwierlein-Diehl, E: The Marlborough Gems (2009)
- Material: Sardonyx
- Comments: Set in enamelled flowers ('style of Laudin, mid-17th century').
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/41C3B4A5-6024-4935-A1F7-A5BDF14AD76F