2030, Arezzo, Castelsecco
- Record number: 2030
- Site: Arezzo
- Building or zone: Castelsecco
- Roof element: Tiles, eaves
- Remarks: Eaves tile with hanging curtain H 17. Narrow fascia between 2 rolls, decorated with series of palmettes and lotus circumscribed by ribbons. H top fascia 1.9, D 2.5. H roll 1, D 3.2. H fascia 11.6, decorated with waving bands with flowers in between. 2nd roll (H 1.1). Bottom scalloped edge. Diam hole 1.2.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 280, no. IX:13
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Palmettes & lotus
- Current Collection: Museo Archeologico: 14384 + 14389
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 13.5
- Clay: 2.5YR 5/6
- Paint: Waving bands painted gold 10YR 7/8 on top of white. Background above blue 5BG 6/1, below red 7.5R 4/6.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/41A3DF5A-DBE3-4CE1-9A4A-958E96F5B9D9