6028, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6028
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Position: Pediment
- Roof element: Acroteria, animal statues
- Remarks: Fragment of animal acroterion: left wing.
- Type of decoration: Left wing
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10242
- Height: 8.8
- Width: 8.6
- MPD: 1.9
- Clay: 7.5YR 7/4 9(fresh) -8/4(scraped)
- Paint: Traces of red on edge and of feathers painted on front in black and red.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/3FA871E6-C8A1-4DC3-A780-1C80DD268908