7135, Acquarossa, Zone M, Roof M:1
- Record number: 7135
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone M, Roof M:1
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II. Fragment of vertical part with portion of horizontal. Upper edge preserved. Painted decoration: traces of white paint. Horse's head, neck and fragment of body with beginning of foreleg.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 144, figs. 89, 91; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted horse
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev M20 75-213 + 75-214 + 75-216 + 75-217 + 75-218
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Light brown slip covered with bright red paint. White-on-red decoration
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/3F28CC56-1CEB-4F7F-8278-86352509BBFB