2949, Poggio Civitate, T1
- Record number: 2949
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T1
- Roof element: Waterspouts? Acroteria?
- Remarks: Th wall 1.4. L nose 4.8. Feline large head similar to 77-227. Architectural? W nose 3.4, W eye 4. Clay may be burned.
- Bibliography: Newland 1994, no. 10; Winter 2009a, p. 206, 3.E.4.a(?)
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
The akroterial sculpture and architectural terracottas from the Upper Building at Murlo
- Type of decoration: Feline head
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Poggio Civitate Storerooms: 68-468
- Height: 9.5
- Width: 10
- MPD: 12
- Clay: 5YR 6/8
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/3B273273-15E8-40A5-A244-B1976462BAE2