6986, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6986
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II A. Complete in height and depth. Bottom, upper and back edges preserved. Nail hole, Diam 0.3-0.8. Another nail hole partly preserved. Traces of painted decoration: flattened spiral with dots between the lines of the spiral. Possibly a horizontal band below the spiral. Th horizontal 1.1, vertical 1-1.4, D horizontal element 7.2, Diam nail hole in horizontal element 0.7.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 34, figs. 19, 21; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Spirals
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B58 70-168
- Height: 15.7
- Width: 21.6
- MPD: 7.4
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/3AF447C7-1F1F-42D5-A161-91F5BE4FA379