- Record number: 4215
- Site: Orvieto
- Roof element: Acroteria, human statues?
- Remarks: Female head from acroterion(?). Handmade hollow. Meniskos hole in head (Diam 1) and pierced left ear. Ears pierced by holes through center. Broken off flat across back. Diadem (H 1.3) white with red edges. Clay has many inclusions, small, medium red, orange, black.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 191, no. I:2, Pl. 72:240; Gens Budapest 1989, p. 101, no. 3.10
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Gens antiquissima Italiae. Antichità dall'Umbria a Budapest e Cracovia
- Type of decoration: Female head
- Current Collection: Antikensammlung: TC 7551
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 10.9
- Width: 10.1
- MPD: 9.4
- Clay: 7.5YR 6/6 core, 10YR 7/4 surface
- Paint: Cream 10YR 7/3. Red 10R 4/4(diadem) & 4/6(hair). Black eyes. White skin and surface slip 10YR 7/3. Black eyebrows, lids, pupils. Red hair including top of head 2.5YR 5/6.
- Condition: 1 fragment
- Height head: 9
- Height face: 7.3
- Distance outer eyes: 4.8
- Width nose bottom: 1.7
- Width mouth: 2.1
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/3AF0A02D-B390-4531-8DD9-55A59F18D5B5