- Record number: 5241
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Fragment of floral revetment plaque decorated with small 3-petal palmette, volute, part of lotus. Finished bottom edge. Nail hole. Th plaque 3.1.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, B610.12
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: British Museum: B610.12
- Mouldmade: yes
- Paint: Red ground behind palmette. Black ground between volute and lotus.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/3A2A8457-9ACC-4710-BA8C-C5276E762933