6969, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6969
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque Type II. Painted pendent rays. Brown horizontal stripe tapers to right.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 31, figs. 17, 21; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted pendent rays
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B30 69-232
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/37A3F0CC-24A4-4FD6-AF7D-206EFE40D8BF