6182, Rome, Regia 4th-phase building?
- Record number: 6182
- Site: Rome
- Building or zone: Regia 4th-phase building?
- Position: Slopes
- Roof element: Tiles, cover
- Remarks: Semicylindrical cover tile of Wikander's Type III
- Bibliography: Fischer-Hansen 2008, p. 308, KK-19, fig. 316, pl. 230 (classified as a ridge tile); Winter 2009a, p. 391, 5.G.1, fig. 5.45
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
Votive and architectural terracottas; Tiles (co-authored with C. Grønne)
- Current Collection: Danish Academy: CA 29.142 + CA 29.143
- Height: 11-12
- MPD: 36
- Clay: 10YR 7/2 (exterior), 7/3 (core)
- Paint: Dark brown paint
- Thickness tile: 1.6-1.9
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/369A927F-9059-4555-A9A1-C88918227944