- Record number: 4891
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Remarks: Full-figure antefix of Silen and maenad preserving fragment of Silen shoulder and left arm reaching to right across maenad to grab her right breast. Both sides are finished edges.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, pp. 424-425, D736; Andrén 1940, p. 428, no. II:5
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Associated elements: D735, D737
- Type of decoration: Silen & Maenad
- Current Collection: British Museum: D736
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 11
- Width: 18.2
- Clay: 10YR 8/2
- Paint: Surface front brown 10YR 6/3.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/362F909D-5380-4A38-99C7-21B0C98F92F1