7131, Acquarossa, Zone M, Roof M:1
- Record number: 7131
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone M, Roof M:1
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II. Fragment of flange, with transition to vertical part. Short side, inner edge of flange preserved.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 144, fig. 89; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev M16 75-245
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Light brown slip covered with red paint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/35822E95-CB93-449E-BD2C-5208CA298B92