3332, Poggio Civitate, T-26
- Record number: 3332
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T-26
- Position: Ridge
- Roof element: Acroteria, cutout
- Remarks: Acroterion with 2 thick, wide cutout "legs" curving into and joining at corner from white 3rd tongue-like element projecting forward. Corner outer edge broken. Th plaque inside 4, outer edge 4. Raised ridges along outer top edge of 2 legs W 1.5, H .6, outside white flat surface, thin channel, pie-crust edge. 3rd tongue-like projection broken but had rounded top end with raised edge and central raised ridge.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, p. 104, 2.E.2.c, ill. 2.11.2
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Associated elements: 85-78, 85-77, 86-21?, 85-41
- Type of decoration: Double volute base
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 84-68
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 28
- Width: 35
- MPD: 7.6
- Clay: 2.5YR 5/8
- Paint: Red paint on front and outer edges 2.5YR 4/8.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/346A9CD6-240D-415D-912C-AA5BFE24B67E