3085, Caere, Vigna Parrocchiale
- Record number: 3085
- Site: Caere
- Building or zone: Vigna Parrocchiale
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaque
- Remarks: Large round handmade solid curved cylinder detached from background. Snake?
- Type of decoration: Snake(?)
- Current Collection: C.N.R. storerooms at Banditaccia necropolis: C.R. 82.12
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 12
- Width: 5.5
- Clay: 5YR 6/8-5/8
- Paint: Painted with black design of double scallops with inner outline of dots in front row of scallops and second row painted black.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/335A4741-ADB5-4F57-97FC-DD46A2E9EB3E