- Record number: 4860
- Site: Capua
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Comparanda: Minervini 1880, Pl. 6, Fig. 2, Pl. 20, Fig. 1
- Remarks: Antefix plaque with female head wearing diadem, with 2 long beaded strands of hair at either side of neck & chest, flanked by lotus leaves/flat fascia ending in volute, below upper frame of 7 convex strigils. Tall recessed base. Castellani 1877 group. Type Lotus B I.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, p. 167, B590; Koch 1912, p. 59, Pl. XIII.2
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
Dachterrakotten aus Campanien
- Type of decoration: Strigil shell/female head in relief/lotus petals/volutes
- Current Collection: British Museum: B590 (GR 1877.8-2.10)
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 16 in.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/326D6753-B276-41F6-9FFB-9BB8AED97CB9