- Record number: 4883
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Remarks: Female head antefix. Concave back side.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, p. 174, B619; Van Buren 1921a, p. 19 (IV, Type XV); Andrén 1940, p. 422, no. I:3
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
Figurative terracotta revetments in Etruria and Latium in the VI. and V. cent. B.C.
- Type of decoration: Female head
- Current Collection: British Museum: B619
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 13.1
- Width: 8.3
- Clay: 5YR 7/4
- Paint: Beige slip 10YR 7/3. Red lips and pupils 10R 4/6. Black hair.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/32417B8A-B2B9-4A6A-B0AE-C9CEC2602B44