7119, Acquarossa, Zone G, Roof G:1
- Record number: 7119
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone G, Roof G:1
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II with painted horses. W stripe at top 1.4. Back smooth, painted dark orange.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 106, figs. 61, 64; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted horses
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev G76 67-2079
- Height: 10.2
- Width: 9.8
- Paint: White-on-red decoration
- Thickness plaque: 1.8
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/2F6B4C02-510D-4778-8E30-50247AA4ACD6