7108, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7108
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque Type II horizontal element with scar from vertical plaque. One nail hole partly preserved, Diam 0.7. Underside of horizontal element slipped and top of horizontal element in an area 4 cm wide along upper edge, otherwise only smoothed.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 60, fig. 37; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F94 75-71
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Light red-brown slip, covered with dark red paint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/2F138273-53EA-4E90-A29F-6131A5EFF6B0