6364, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6364
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Smaller fragment of helmet crest, painted on both sides but back less detailed. W crest 6. W brown outer band 1.1, W cream 2.2, W black stripe .3, W cream 1.2. W side of red square 0.8. Finished bottom edge.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 466, no. II:2x
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Helmet crest
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10243B
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 12.7
- Width: 10
- MPD: 1.8
- Paint: Crest painted with brown outer band, cream with black shape, black stripe, cream, black. Outer side has 2 black shapes,and between stripes on cream ground, row of red squares.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/2E99A230-A146-4A0A-B0EB-848834C6F890