7087, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7087
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II? Probably fragment of rounded flange, with no edges.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 56, fig. 30; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Vertical lines
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F68 73-239
- Clay: Dark grey
- Paint: Slip covered with red paint. Painted decoration: three vertical lines, one straight and two waving.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/2DC19A7F-2C08-404B-A534-15F569BE929F