- Record number: 7364
- Site: Caere
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Fragment of figural relief revetment plaque showing armed riders to left. Preserves front legs and tail of horse to left.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, pp. 176-179, B 626; Andrén 1940, p. 16, no. I:1d.; Melis 1986, p. 161, Group B2, table 1, pl. 10 (poorly oriented); Winter 2009a, pp. 292-293, 4.D.8.h
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
Considerazioni e ricerche antiquarie su un gruppo di lastre fittili ceretani
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Armed riders to left
- Current Collection: British Museum: 1884.4-9.33 (B 626.22)
- Mouldmade: yes
- Paint: Front horse team black, 2nd brown.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/2D70465B-2F94-4E92-8316-80D5065B69AB