6365, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6365
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Large fragment of helmet crest with finished curved bottom edge, lumpy unfinished back outer side. Inner side finished. W crest 7.7.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 466, no. II:2x
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Helmet crest with painted meander
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10243C
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 15.8
- Width: 9.2
- MPD: 2.4
- Paint: Traces of inner brown meander and large brown shapes on outer edge. Edge painted brown.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/2D5D5A57-0D3D-4F1D-BED9-78F6191BB81A