7851, Acquarossa, Zone F, Roof F:4
- Record number: 7851
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F, Roof F:4
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque fragment, Type II A, with painted white-on-red decoration of scale pattern.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 62, figs. 33, 41; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted scale pattern
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F97 75-73 a-c + 75-77 + 75-80 + 75-81 + 75-82 + 75-86 +75-92 a-d
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/269AF7AC-6836-412E-81F6-EEC6A8E440C3