7128, Acquarossa, Zone H
- Record number: 7128
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone H
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type I A.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p, 135, fig. 87, Rev H9; Winter 2009a, pp. 93-94, 2.D.2.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev H9 70-426
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/25EA22F0-2FAC-4773-AF1E-E5F5AFDC94EC