3199, Fregellae, House
- Record number: 3199
- Site: Fregellae
- Building or zone: House
- Remarks: Conical shield with central lion-head in relief. Surrounded by concentric circles in relief. Small figures from alto-relievo. Purely Roman in subject.
- Bibliography: Coarelli in Terra dei Volsci 1991, fig. 5-8.
- Publication record: Terra dei Volsci. Contributi 1990.
- Type of decoration: Conical shield
- Current Collection: Comune
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: ca. 15
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/258DC135-F1B9-4750-9BCE-B2092F233528