3001, Poggio Civitate, T18/OC2/Workshop
- Record number: 3001
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T18/OC2/Workshop
- Roof element: Plaster packing
- Remarks: Lump of unfired clay and plaster with edges showing 30 degree angle. Plaster filling for angle between slope and horizontal tie-beam or part of a partition wall?
- Bibliography: Nielsen 1991, p. 252, fig. 15; Nielsen & Tuck 2001, p. 37; Winter 2009a, p. 530, n. 122
- Publication record: An Orientalizing period complex at Poggio Civitate (Murlo): a preliminary view
Excavations at Poggio Civitate
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Poggio Civitate Storerooms
- Height: 9/5
- Width: 15,5
- MPD: 14.5
- Clay: Unfired clay and plaster
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/25438177-169A-4077-949D-C9B6156E7773