3474, Poggio Civitate, T26 W52/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Record number: 3474
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T26 W52/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Position: Slopes
- Roof element: Tiles, pan
- Remarks: Pan tile. D cutout indentation at lower corner 6, W 1.5, W edge 1.1.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, pp. 126-127, 2.F.2.b
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 88-96
- Mouldmade: no
- MPD: 52.2
- Thickness tile: 1.3 front
- Outer H raised side edge: /4.8
- Width raised side edge: 1.6
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/24514754-7367-4E82-A549-2A2AD4873323