3374, Poggio Civitate, CD7 J/2/OC2/Workshop
- Record number: 3374
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: CD7 J/2/OC2/Workshop
- Position: Ridge
- Roof element: Acroteria, cutout
- Comparanda: 72-312: Rystedt 1983, p. 70, PC XIX
- Remarks: Left volute from cutout acroterion. Rystedt 1983 PC XIX attributed by find spot (p. 92) to west end of Lower Building (OCB 3) with hypothesized 2nd example at east end which could be this variant B of volute PC1. No other examples. Traces of burning. Excavation notebook: EC, I p. 73, no. 4.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, p. 102, 2.E.2.a (Variant B)
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Double volute
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 96-66
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 17.6
- Width: 20.7
- Clay: 2.5YR 5/8
- Paint: Red surface 10R 4/6 painted on front and sides only.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/23A7F9F0-5679-4126-997A-4B0F70094A1F