- Record number: 5204
- Site: Lanuvium
- Remarks: Classicizing head with wavy hair parted in center and pulled back from forehead. Hollow.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, D763
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Associated elements: D760
- Type of decoration: Head
- Current Collection: British Museum: D763
- Height: 9
- Width: 6.2
- Clay: 10R 4/4
- Paint: Surface purple-red 10R 3/2.
- Distance outer eyes: 4
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/22730EBF-9E3F-4B50-887D-E2317EDC1841