6053, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6053
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Position: Pediment corner
- Roof element: Acroteria, animal statues
- Remarks: Fragment of lateral acroterion of female hippocamp preserving edge of 2 fins with very thick rounded top(?) or bottom(?) edge, painted with black band at base near scar from break. MH fin 7.5.
- Type of decoration: Female hippocamp fin
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10192/8
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 14.6
- Width: 11.8
- MPD: 5.8
- Paint: Black band at edge and inner outline of fin.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/21F45BDC-E189-4321-BB12-C17E85D157F6