- Record number: 7858
- Site: Acquarossa
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque of Type II(?) with painted white-on-red circle divided by cross and filled with dots.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 153, fig. 92; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a, Type II A or II B
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Circle divided by cross and filled with dots.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev Sp26 72-10030
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/2091E108-1DA1-4CAF-AC7F-B5A723107339