7726, Cumae, Necropolis
- Record number: 7726
- Site: Cumae
- Building or zone: Necropolis
- Roof element: Tiles, eaves
- Remarks: Eaves tile with painted concentric circles on soffit. Scatozza type 11. Front face (taenia) had single guilloche. Preserves front left corner of tile.
- Bibliography: Rescigno 1998a, pp. 199-200, no. 2.3, Pl. I
- Publication record: Tetti Campani. Età arcaica. Cuma, Pitecusa e gli altri contesti
- Type of decoration: Concentric circles
- Current Collection: Villetta Virgiliana
- Mouldmade: no
- Paint: Central fascia of soffit with white ground with brown concentric circles and brown front stripe. Guilloche brown on white.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/20860553-0F51-440B-B8CF-94647F9243F0