6343, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6343
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Preserves fragment of black plaque with part of finished edge and large spear with depressed channel down center. Th plaque 2.7, + relief 3.3. MPL spear 8.2, W 3.1.
- Type of decoration: Spear
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10099(?)
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 10.3
- Width: 9.2
- MPD: 3.3
- Paint: Spear light gold-brown 10YR 5/6.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/2014E2BB-CE69-4DAB-9798-2BBD79169AC1