- Record number: 5257
- Site: Lanuvium
- Remarks: Relief of man and horses. Fragment of right edge with draped torso. To left 2 horse heads. Th plaque 1.8.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, p. 425, D744
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Man & horses
- Current Collection: British Museum: D744
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 10.1
- Width: 9.5
- Clay: 5YR 5/4
- Paint: Brown surface 5YR 5/3.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/200A9DB9-2837-48A4-A7C2-875C64C82B80