7125, Acquarossa, Zone G, Roof G:1
- Record number: 7125
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone G, Roof G:1
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II?. Small fragment of horse hindquarters, similar to back of Rev G93.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 110, fig. 64; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted horse
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev G85 68-269
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/1E98A0A7-FD92-4835-A963-485E9E91B9D5