- Record number: 6740
- Roof element: Raking simas
- Remarks: Floral raking sima. Upper part, curved outwards and decorated with pattern of palmettes and lotuses in relief, rising from branching scrolls. Groove for cresting. Palmettes have 7 lanceolate petals with raised rib in middle. TD top 8.6. Front ridge D 2.7. Channel D 3.6, H 2. Back ridge D 2.1. Front fascia at top H 6. MPH frieze 18.5. Back slightly curved forward at top. Scar from strut at left edge, rectangular.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 509, no. II:15
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 145(?)
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 22
- Width: 24.2
- MPD: 11.5
- Clay: 10YR 7/4
- Paint: Cream slip 10YR 8/2. Red ground, area above lotus 7.5R 4/6. Black ground around palmette and lotus. Purple-red lotus calyx and ground inside tendrils 5R 4/4. Brown lotus "heart" above calyx and petal below 10YR 5/4.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/1E736012-58A3-4117-BB93-0EE2F9E5AF9B