9017241, ATHENIAN, Athens, National Museum, Acropolis Collection, AP330
- Vase Number: 9017241
- Fabric: ATHENIAN
- Technique: BLACK-FIGURE
- Shape Name: FRAGMENTS
- Provenance: GREECE, ATHENS, ACROPOLIS, NORTH SLOPE
- Decoration: ATHENA, DRAPED FIGURE
- Current Collection: Athens, National Museum, Acropolis Collection: AP330
- AVI Web: https://www.avi.unibas.ch/DB/searchform.html?ID=1906
- AVI Record Number: 1781
- CAVI Collection: Athens, North Slope AP 330.
- CAVI Lemma: Frs. of small BF vase (two frs.). From Athens. Unattributed. Third quarter
- CAVI Subject: Fr. a: Athena; traces of another figure. Fr. b: feet and lower part of woman.
- CAVI Inscriptions: Frs. a and b, each: mock inscriptions.
- CAVI Number: 1781
- AVI Bibliography: Pease (1935), 272/119, fig. 30.
- CAVI / AVI Data from Henry Immerwahr's Corpus of Attic Vase Inscriptions (CAVI), updated by Rudoph Wachter's Attic Vase Inscriptions (AVI)
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/1C7A92B9-C142-416E-9981-A7A010DF8646