3650, Poggio Civitate, CA2I/Courtyard building
- Record number: 3650
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: CA2I/Courtyard building
- Position: Eaves?
- Roof element: Tiles, eaves(?)
- Remarks: Thick flat tile with squared-off finished edge, no curvature, bottom surface rough and top surface finished.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, p. 215, 3.F.3
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Associated elements: Database entries 3646-3652
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Poggio Civitate Storerooms
- Mouldmade: no
- Clay: 7.5YR 4/6
- Thickness tile: 4
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/18275F51-8D32-4DE2-9340-DFA904171B36