- Record number: 5239
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque preserving top of plaque with crisp convex moulding with scale pattern in relief. Below, upper lotus leaf and volute to right. White edges to scale. Alternating red/purple and white scales.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, B610.3
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Associated elements: B607, B608, B610 (1-11), B613
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: British Museum: B610.3
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 13.4
- Width: 10.3
- Clay: 7.5YR 6/4
- Paint: Brown slip 10YR 5/3. Purple-red on scales, volute eye, horizontal band 10R 3/2.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/167EE555-632E-4A34-BFA6-C53889597AEF