7124, Acquarossa, Zone G, Roof G:1
- Record number: 7124
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone G, Roof G:1
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II B. Painted horse.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 110, figs. 62, 64; Winter 2009a, p. 92, 2.D.1.b
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted horse
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev G83 68-282 + 68-283 + 68-663
- Paint: White-on-red decoration
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/1643087D-059D-44E1-A878-9E59580FCD8E