7137, Acquarossa, Zone M, Roof M:1
- Record number: 7137
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone M, Roof M:1
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II A? Fragment of vertical part. Bottom edge(?) finished. Painted decoration: cordon of intertwining lines preserved in the negative.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 144, figs. 89, 91; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted cordon
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev M22 75-222
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Light brown slip, covered with bright red paint. White-on-red decoration
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/12CA6F43-451D-4A63-BB66-B78C02E1B13F