7019, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7019
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II. Fragment of vertical plaque with no edges preserved. Painted bordering bands, W ca. 0.5. Drawing in Fig. 29 lacks upper diagonal band?
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 54, fig. 29; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Herringbone pattern
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F49 68-1620
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Slip covered with red paint. Painted herringbone pattern, bordered by a band.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/11D22EC2-3DC7-4600-A54D-4C7222C46266