- Record number: 5234
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque decorated with floral pattern encircling maenad and Silen heads. Fragment in storerooms. Flat fascia/roll/frieze with Silen head. Th plaque 2.5. H roll 2.5. Very worn mould, little detail.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, D715
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Floral/Silen head
- Current Collection: British Museum: D715
- Mouldmade: yes
- Clay: 7.5YR 6/4
- Paint: Cream slip 10YR 7/3. No paint.
- Condition: Finished right edge
- Height head: ca. 11.5
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/114085DB-EE18-497D-97B0-56BEC5D378BD